Sometimes it just takes decision and reason to change your life. I did some stupid things Thursday and found myself very hangover Friday. Basically I just got drunk and did some stupid things, like broke my phone screen, got into argument, when my mom came to congratulate me on my name day, I was hangover.
Phone screen as symbol
I have to wait for replacement of the screen for 2 weeks, so every day I have to look at my broken phone screen as reminder, that my life was broken that day. It motivates me to not go back there and live better.
I watched tons of video and read ton of stuff how life change when you don’t drink for few weeks. I am 32 already, so it’s about damn time to change. I need to fix this life. I put 2 weeks to challenge, as 30 days sometimes are just too long term. My thought is that if I do it 2 weeks, I can increase to 3 and 4. Maybe in the end will do even 60 day challenge.
My priorities these 2 weeks
- No drinking alcohol- I will update daily my progress and see my pluses and minuses.
- Work- dedicate my time for work. Eliminate distractions. Try to do main tasks at least.
- Get off my belly fat. I am fat, from drinking and not working out, so that’s the priority number 3.
- Clean up my life. Get my place fix up. Live in nice environment.
What I will do?
- About drinking- obviously first thing is to not meet people, who drink and party. It shouldn’t be too hard, as all my top friends are on sober challenges as well.
- Work- dedicate at least enough time to complete nr. 1 priority task of the day. Just need to make that dollar bill.
- Workout like 2 times per week with weights and 3 times a week in the mornings go for swimming pool. That should clean me up good. Think I will do 3 day juicing as well.
- Fix my house and environment around me. Not waste time on bad relationships.
I would love to take the journey with me on No alcohol challenge, if you feel like you are ready to try it out, put in comments date, when you start and second comment when you are 14 days straight without alcohol. This challenge will change your life.
Hope my challenge will go on and I will update it once I complete it on my YouTube channel.
Update on my journey you can see on my YouTube video. I will am doing new no alcohol challenge in 2018. So it’s never too late.